Miscellaneous indices to be used with
npm install graphology-indices
This library contains multiple low-level indexation structures used to optimize graph computations in other
graphology libraries. This library is not meant to be used as such and this is why it is not thoroughly documented.
For now, here are the exposed indices:
- An unweighted and weighted neighborhood index used to speed up computations requiring many successive BSTs in a graph.
- A directed and undirected index used to track an evolving community structure when running the Louvain community detection algorithm.
- An indexed view of a graph’s connected components sorted by order.
- A specialized stack/set that can be used to perform memory-efficient DFS traversals.
- A specialized queue/set that can be used to perform memory-efficient BFS traversals.